“To identify and make safe at the earliest opportunity all vulnerable people in our communities through the sharing of information and intelligence across safeguarding partnerships”
– Nigel Boulton (2009) ©
To reduce harm and risk to the vulnerable in society through the earliest possible proportionate interventions
- Our company is dedicated to promoting and supporting the improvement of child and adult safeguarding, through the implementation of Multi Agency Safeguarding Hubs. We believe in the need for both excellent processes and outstanding professional practice. They are utterly inseparable!
- The company was founded in 2010 by Nigel Boulton and we continue to lead UK MASH development and innovation.
- The company is proud to boast an outstanding network of associates form the professional backgrounds of Social Work (children and adults), Policing, Intelligence and Health who work in conjunction with the company delivering consulting support and practice as well as innovation and design of new safeguarding practice and products.
- Innovation and change in relation to partnership information sharing to safeguard the vulnerable.
- To ensure the vulnerable in society are visible and have a voice.
- To promote professional safeguarding excellence.
- To challenge safeguarding standards and practice through informed debate and comment.
- To create a landscape where harm is identified as early as possible to allow the delivery and supervision of all levels of necessary and proportionate intervention